Author: Ron Graham
This page continues to study Matthew chapter 6 and the Sermon on the Mount, presenting puzzles and quizzes for your enjoyment in learning.
The words and ideas in this puzzle are drawn from Matthew 6 and it might help to read that chapter.
|C R O S S W O R D|
|By Ron Graham (C) 2013|
4. How our way of life should be.
5. No sad or dirty face when doing this.
7. Our heavenly Father.
9. Worry can be this.
10. God’s power and glory are this.
1. Who knows what you need? (two words).
2. Lead us not into ----------.
3. Places of prayer.
7. Blesses, provides.
8. Therefore -- --- be like them (two words).
1D=your Father, 2D=temptation, 3D=synagogues, 4A=orderly, 5A=fasting, 6A=testing, 7A=God, 7D=gives, 8D=do not, 9A=ruinous, 10A=awesome.
In Matthew chapter 6, what is referred to by the clues below?.
1. They neither sow nor reap.
2. Do not worry about them.
3. Its own trouble is enough.
4. Dressed better than Solomon.
5. Do not be like them.
6. You can’t serve them both.
7. Moth and rust destroys them.
8. Worry won’t increase it.
1. Birds of the air, 2. Your life and tomorrow, 3. This day and each day, 4. Lilies of the field, 5. Hypocrites and heathen, 6. God and Mammon (money), 7. Treasures on earth, 8. Your stature.
There are seven key words from the Lord’s example prayer jumbled up in the letters below. Unjumble them. Words range from 4 to 10 letters long. A red letter begins a word Use each letter only once. For solution click or touch “show answer” button under the puzzle
F O M T A R H A E T A I L N E T L S O P A H D S O S T G E W S P E N M R I L L K N D E W V A I T E H E
The seven words are... will, Father, heaven, kingdom, hallowed, temptation, trespasses
Replace numbers in the codes below with letters to make words found in Matthew 6. The numbers represent the verse in Matthew 6 where the word will be found.
For example, if the code were e19th you would look in verse 19 for a word to match . If you replaced the digit 1 with the letter a, and the 9 with r, that would make “earth” and crack the code.
(1) worry, (2) knows, (3) seek, (4) cubit, (5) heard, (6) bread, (7) lead, (8) Father, (9) first, (10) fast, (11) moth.