We have completed a major upgrade of the website (more than 1500 pages). The upgrade was progressive from January to September 2014. It was done behind the scenes with no inconvenience to users. They would not have been aware of the work in progress. Some of the changes made are:
- Heading (including a subheading) appears in the same place on each page.
- The social media bar was redesigned and placed under the main nav tabs.
- Semantic structure (outline) of the pages has been improved.
- New feature blocks help to highlight important parts of the page.
- Indexes and lesson lists have been redesigned and made easier to use.
- Some older series of lessons were reworked and improved.
- We made a new pagination system for some groups of articles.
- The site’s ability to respond to various screen sizes was improved.
- The square theme images at top right of page were improved.
- The site coding upgraded from XHTML strict to the now standard html5.
Hope you enjoy these improvements.