Author: Ron Graham
Quizzes and Puzzles
This page continues to study Matthew chapter 7 and the Sermon on the Mount, presenting puzzles and quizzes for your enjoyment in learning.
1 Crossword Puzzle
The words and ideas in this puzzle refer to Matthew chapter 7.
|C R O S S W O R D|
|By Ron Graham (C) 2013|
1A=rabble, 2D=astute, 3D=by their fruits, 4D=obey, 5A=state, 6A=be, 6D=Broadway, 7A=theory, 8A=re, 8D=rain, 9A=bread, 10A=if, 11D=false, 12A=narrow, 13A=as, 14D=seek, 15A=ye, 16A=feats.
2 Quick Quest
Using Matthew 7, associate the words in the top list with the numbered words below.
swine, stone, thistles, sand, fire, log, snake, way
1. eye, 2. fish, 3. gate, 4. pearls, 5. rock, 6. tree, 7. bread, 8. figs,
ANSWERS: eye~log, fish~snake, gate~way, pearls~swine, rock~sand, tree~fire, bread~stone, figs~thistles
3 Multiple Choice Quiz
Read the question, and decide the answer you think is most correct.
1. Whom should we judge first and foremost? A. God, B. Others, C. Self?
2. Who cannot see clearly? A. The hypocrite, B. The wise man, C. The prophets.
3. Who walk in the narrow way? A. The majority, B. The few C. All people.
4. Who build upon sand? A. The wise, B. The foolish C. The few.
5. Who gives good things to those who ask? A. False prophets, B. The heavenly Father, C. Good trees.
6. Who are known by their fruits? A. Dogs, B. Trees, C. False prophets.
ANSWERS: =C. Self, =A. The hypocrite, =B. The few, =B. The foolish, =B. The heavenly Father, =C. False prophets.