Author: Ron Graham
Miracles that Jesus Did
—A simple list
Here is a list of Bible passages about miracles that Jesus did. Just a neat simple list for reference to help your studies.
The Master of Nature
- 1. Changing water into wine. "This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee and manifested his glory..." (John 2:1-11).
- 2. Feeding of the multitudes. "Jesus took the five loaves and two fish and looking up to heaven he blessed and broke and gave the loaves... to the multitudes. So they all ate and were filled... Those who ate were about 5000 men." (John 6:1-15).
[Another occasion Mathew 15: 32-39.]
- 3. Master of storm and sea. "Even the winds and sea obey him" (Mathew 8:23-27, Mark 4:33-39),
[Also walked on the sea John 6:16-21].
- 4. Fish and coin. "Go to the sea, cast in a hook. Take the first fish that comes up; open its mouth and you will find a piece of money. Take and give that money to the temple tax collectors for me and you" (Mathew 17:24-27).
- 5. Barren fig tree. "Jesus said to the fig tree, 'Let no fruit grow on you ever again'. And immediately the fig tree withered away." (Mathew 21:18-22, Mark 11:12-14,20-21).
- 6. Draft of fish. "Peter dragged the net to land full of fish, 153... yet the net was not broken" (John 21:1-14).
- 7. Through locked doors. "...the doors were shut where the disciples were gathered for fear of the Jews. Jesus came and stood in their midst..." (John 20:19-20).
The Great Physician
- 8. Raising of Lazarus. "Lazareth, come forth!" (John 11:1-45).
- 9. Blindness healed. "Jesus had compassion and touched their eyes and immediately their eyes received sight" (Mark 10:46-52 Mathew 20:29-34).
- 10. Deaf and dumb healed. "He has done well. He makes the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak" (Mark 7:31-37).
- 11. Leprosy cured.
"And so it was, that as they went, they were cleansed" (Luke 17:11-19),
[Another occasion Mathew 8:1-4].
- 12. Demons cast out. "And the demon came out of him, and the child was cured" (Mathew 17:14-19),
[Another occasion, Mark 5:1-17].
- 13. Paralytic cured. "Arise, take up your bed and go home" (Luke 5:17-26).
- 14. Withered hand restored. "Jesus said to the man, 'Stretch out your hand,' and he did so. His hand was restored as whole as the other" (Mark 3:1-5).
- 15. Jarius's daughter. "Jesus took the child by the hand and said to her, 'Talitha cumi' [little girl arise]. Immediately she arose and walked." (Mark 5:21-43).
- 16. Nobleman's son. "Jesus said to the nobleman, 'Go your way; your son lives'... His servants met him and told him, 'Your son lives!'" (John 4:46-54 cf Mathew 8:5-13).
- 17. Man with dropsy. "There was a certain man before him who had dropsy... And Jesus took hold of him and healed him and let him go." (Luke 14:1-4).
- 18. Woman bent double. "There was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity 18 years. She was bent over and could not by any means straighten herself up... Jesus said to her, Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity'." (Luke 13:10-13).
- 19. Thirty-eight years of infirmity cured. " 'Jesus said to him, 'Arise, take up your bed and walk'. And immediately the man was made well. He took up his bed and walked." (John 5:1-9).
- 20. Healed all the sick brought to him. "Those who had any who were sick with various diseases, brought them to Jesus, and he laid his hands on every one of them and healed them. And demons also came out of many..." (Luke 4:40-41).
Copyright on print